CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Cascade ™ Shower Panels are hygenic and easier to maintain than tiles. There is no grouting that will discolour in time and require a minimum of maintenance to keep in pristine condition. Simple wipe down with hot soapy water and a soft cloth. Abrasive cleaners must not be used on the panels.
- Width: 250mm, 400mm or 1000mm, Height: 2.4m, 2.6m or 4m, Thickness: 5mm, 8mm or 10mm (Sizes vary depending on cladding designs)
- Light and easy to handle
- Waterproof, rot proof, hygenic
- Use product between -20° and +60° C
- For down lighters – please refer to temperature information
- For internal use only, when installed and maintained as per out instructions the product id covered by a 10 year guarantee against crazing or fading due to UV light.
- Only a low tack masking tape may be used during installation and removed imediatley afterwards.
- Simple to cut using a fine toothed saw
- Edging and finishing trims available